2017-2018 SVYB 7/8 Grade Boys Winter Season Registration
With the exception of one in-person opportunity, our registration is exclusively online. Here are some helpful tips about our online registration system...
- If you applied online last year or used our TeamSnap system:
- please log in using your same username/password (your username is typically your email address)
- use the 'forgot password' feature to recover your password if you have fogotten it
- your child(ren)'s information and parent contact information will carry over and save you time
- please double check the information to ensure it's accurate and current
- If you're new to our organization, please sign in and create a TeamSnap account for yourself (using parent's info). The next screen will allow you to enter your child(ren)'s information
- Multiple child registrations are easily supported in one session.
- Pay online via credit card (VISA, MC, AMEX, Discover). Your choice!
Parents may pay in person ON SEPTEMBER 19, 2017 ONLY FROM 6:30pm-7:30pm in area outside of the Elementary School Gym. This is only if a credit card payment is not an option for you.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to deadlines for entering local leagues, all registrations must be received by October 9, 2017. Registrations received after this date are subject to a $20 late fee.
If you are experiencing any technical difficulties with the online registration process please email us and you'll receive a response within 24 hours. If you do not know your password or user name, please use TeamSnap's Forgot Password feature.